Tickets, opening hours, and location

Tickets are only available online

The Anne Frank House can only be visited with an online ticket for a specific date and time. This also applies to children (0-9 years) and visitors with a discount card.

Important information about the ticket sales

Online ticket sales

80% of the tickets are released exactly two months in advance. The remaining 20% are released on this website on the day itself at 9 AM.

ticket Choose your ticket