The following rules apply to all museum visits:
- In accordance to guidelines made by the Dutch government it is no longer mandatory to wear a face mask or keep your distance at 1.5 meters inside the museum. A COVID certificate is not required for entrance to the museum.
- Visitors aged 13 and over are required to show a COVID certificate for the introductory program prior to the museum visit. Our staff will ask for the QR code accompanied with identification at our entrance. EU travellers can show their European Digital COVID Certificate (EU DCC) on their own COVID app. Visitors from outside the EU must take a Dutch COVID test and upload this proof in the CoronaCheck app. They can make an appointment via www.testenvoortoegang.org.
- Are you visiting our museum café? We kindly ask visitors aged 13 and over to show their COVID certificate accompanied with identification.
- Always observe the hygiene measures;
- Always follow the instructions of the museum staff;
- Don't leave home in case of health problems. Visitors are welcome, provided that they and their family members have been free of complaints for at least 24 hours (If you have health issues related to Corona we are able to reschedule your booking. Please send an email to email@example.com);
- Pay by bank card or credit card.
Terms and conditions for visiting
Tickets are not sold at the door, only online. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. The tickets are non-transferable and only valid on the specified date and time.
By purchasing one or more tickets, you agree to our