The following rules apply to all museum visits:
- In accordance to guidelines made by the Dutch government a COVID Certificate (EU DCC) is mandatory for all visitors aged 13 and over.
- Visitors without a valid COVID Certificate must take a Dutch COVID test and upload this proof in the CoronaCheck app. They can make an appointment via www.testenvoortoegang.org.
- Our staff will ask for the QR-code accompanied with identification at the entrance of our museum.
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory from the age of 13.
- Observe a distance of one and a half metres from visitors who are not members of your group.
- Always observe the hygiene measures;
- Always follow the instructions of the museum staff;
- Don't leave home in case of health problems. Visitors are welcome, provided that they and their family members have been free of complaints for at least 24 hours (If you have health issues related to Corona we are able to reschedule your booking. Please send an email to email@example.com);
- Pay by bank card or credit card.
Terms and conditions for visiting
Tickets are not sold at the door, only online. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded. The tickets are non-transferable and only valid on the specified date and time.
By purchasing one or more tickets, you agree to our